email@example.com | USA +1-954-362-5218 | MX +52-55-3479-3201
Learn to Design Wi-Fi Networks with the #1 software on the market: Ekahau Pro, and receive the highly recognized ECSE certificate. All classes run in a virtual format via Zoom!
This 4-day course consists of lectures and labs taught by Wi-Fi experts, now accessible from your remote office. Learn how to design, optimize, and troubleshoot better Wi-Fi using Ekahau products.
Dive into all aspects of Wi-Fi lifecycle management including:
- RF fundamentals
- Predictive designs
- And much more!
- Designed for Wi-Fi systems engineers, IT administrators, and other wireless professionals
- Maximum of 12 people per class for a more interactive experience
- Receive a highly regarded ECSE Design certification upon passing the certification exam
- Qualifies for 26 BICSI CECs
- Four-day format: 9:00-12:30, 1 hour lunch break, 13:30-17:00
- Training offered in Spanish
- Scheduled to fit your time zone
- During the course, students receive a temporary license to run Ekahau Pro on their laptop.
- Students will need admin rights on their local machine to install Pro.
- It is strongly recommended to have a physical mouse for use in class.
- The full payment of the course is necessary to be able to reserve the place. The user will not be formally registered until they have registered and paid for the course. Once this is done, your registration will be confirmed.
- Cancellations must be reported in writing, sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations informed by any other means are not accepted.
- 80% of the amount of the course will be refunded, if the student communicates his withdrawal from the course before 30 days prior to the start of the course (the date of receipt will be counted). For example, for the course that starts on May 10, cancellations will be accepted until April 10.
- 50% of the amount will be refunded if the student communicates their withdrawal from the course 15 days prior to the start of the course (the date of receipt will be counted).
- Cancellations with less than 15 calendar days in advance will not give the right to any refund.
- If the registered person cannot participate in the course, they can be replaced by another person, this change must be requested at least 5 days before the training begins by sending an email to email@example.com.
- If for any reason the student cannot participate and wishes to change the date of their course, this change can only be made 30 days prior to the start of the course. However, it cannot be guaranteed whether seats will still be available on the other dates.
Do you want to receive more Info about the Ekahau ECSE Design Class?
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more…
We offer the best wireless network design solutions from the leading manufacturers in Wi-Fi technology.
Learn how to use the Ekahau Software!
We can train you. Join our webinar here.