Dive deep into the most complex aspects of Wi-Fi and become an Ekahau Certified Professional
This 4-day intensive course consists of online classes and virtual laboratories where you will have the opportunity to be guided by an expert Wi-Fi trainer specialized in Ekahau solutions.
Delve into the most complex Wi-Fi concepts and learn the intricacies of design, how to get advanced reporting, packet capture, performance testing, network optimization, and troubleshooting. And much more.
ECSE Advanced Class Features:
- Format: Virtual through Zoom - Classes in Spanish.
- Duration: 4 days, from Tuesday to Friday.
- Hours: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Central Time).
- Coach: Ferney Munoz.
- This course is for technical field engineers, after-sales, support, engineering, and other professionals dedicated to wireless networks. Having the ECSE Design Certification is a prerequisite.
- Maximum 12 people per class.
- You will earn a unique ECSE Advanced certification after passing a certification exam.
- Qualifies for 16 BICSI CECs (OV-EKAH-VA-1218-1)
Dive into the intricacies of designing, optimizing, and troubleshooting Wi-Fi networks such as:
- Learning to manipulate floor plans to increase WLAN design effectiveness
- Working with CAD to develop your floor plans
- Learning to adjust RSSI offsets in Ekahau
- Step by step instruction in how to use Ekahau Report Templates
- Throughput testing with Ekahau e-Perf
- Labs to measure wall attenuation
- Ekahau Connect labs for iPad, iPhone using a Sidekick