Become a Master in deploying and troubleshooting Wi-Fi
This 4-day course consists of classroom lectures and hands-on labs taught by Wi-Fi experts.
Review potential Wireless LAN issues as well as standard network troubleshooting processes using various tools and techniques to identify these issues.
- Set a baseline of knowledge and shared vocabulary, covering fundamentals of RF, 802.11 and how Wi-Fi works from a Wi-Fi client device perspective
- Work through 6 standard network troubleshooting processes using various tools and techniques at each stage to identify issues including: Investigate, Measure, Validate, Analyze, Interrogate, and Manage
- Hands-on labs using free tools, low-cost tools and professional tools
- And much more!
- No prerequisites, but CWNA is recommended. A firm grasp of OSI model, network protocols and network traffic flows is expected.
- Maximum of 12 people per class
- Receive an exclusive ECSE Troubleshooting certification after passing a certification exam
- Qualifies for 6 BICSI CECs (OV-EKAH-VA-0719-1)